LIABILITY WAIVER FORM FOR BOG COMMANDER EVENT AT HEATHYLEE HOUSE FARM
Bog Commander Ltd (the Organiser), Heathylee House Farm, Hollinsclough, Nr Buxton, SK17 0RD
1) I understand, acknowledge and appreciate that there is a risk of injury from the activities involved in the Bog Commander Event including, but not limited to the following: (i) drowning; (ii) near-drowning; (iii) sprains; (iv) strains; (v) fractures; (vi), heat and cold injuries; (viii) dislocations; (ix) heart attack; (x) injuries involving running, climbing, swimming, jumping etc.
2) I understand that the Bog Commander event requires a moderate level of fitness and is physically testing and demanding, and I accept that there is a risk of injury when undertaking such activities.
3) I acknowledge and agree that I am responsible for my own safety (and the safety of my possessions) when participating in the event at Heathylee House Farm.
4) I understand that I must comply with any safety briefings given on site.
5) I will agree to accept such medical treatment as may be offered by the trained medical personnel on site.
6) In the unlikely event of an accident, or loss or damage to my personal effects, I acknowledge that you, your employees, or your associates, will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with this event at Heathylee House Farm and I waive all and any claims against you in this respect.
7) I confirm that I do not know of any medical condition that I suffer from which might have the effect of making it more likely that I will be involved in an incident which could result in injury to myself or others.
8) I confirm that I am over 18 years of age.
9) I agree to the terms and conditions of entry as detailed overleaf
Participant’s Signature: _________________________________
Participant’s Name: ______________________________
Next of Kin Contact Details:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
On entering the Bog Commander Event:-
1) The entry fee paid is solely for taking part in Bog Commander Mud Run and Obstacle Course Race event (the “Event”) and does not include any services or gifts that sponsors and exhibitors may provide on the day or as a continuation of any services or gifts provided in previous years.
2) All participants must be 18 years or over on the Event date. Participants aged between 16 and 18 must bring a parental permission form and be accompanied by a guardian aged over 18. If unable to provide proof of age if required then participation in the Event will be refused.
3) The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse entry to the Event to any applicant in circumstances including but not limited to where the individual named on the entry form is not the individual in attendance at the Event, where the participant is wearing clothing or behaving in a manner which the Organiser at its sole discretion considers offensive and where the participant is in breach of any of the Event Terms and Conditions of Entry. Any decision by the Organiser to refuse entry is final and shall not be the responsibility of any of the sponsors or exhibitors.
4) To the maximum extent permitted by law the Organiser, the sponsors, Heathylee House Farm and their employees and associates shall not be liable for any mishap or injury sustained over the duration of the Event.
5) Participants agree to take part on the understanding that it is a physically demanding event that involves running, jumping, climbing and crawling. They must understand the risks and be confident that they are up to the challenge.
6) Participants shall also agree to take part in a sportsmanlike manner and agree to follow any instruction given by the Organiser or race officials. All participants are responsible for their own actions whilst on the course.
7) By entering the event location you agree to be filmed/photographed and to the use of your image in any footage used by The Organiser for its own publicity in any media worldwide.
8) Refund policy. No refunds can be made, however entry may be transferred to another person at the organisers discretion.
Organiser: Bog Commander Ltd, Heathylee House Farm, Hollinsclough, Nr Buxton, SK17 0RD
Want to run with the kids? We now have a family wave, where kids aged 12 and up can run with a parent or guardian. This isn't a kids course, this is the full course, all the obstacles, no compromise.
The kids will love it, but will you be able to keep up? There's only one way to find out.
Go at your own pace. Get down and dirty with the family. Memories that will last a lifetime. Who wants their kids to be glued to a screen, when there's a whole world of adventure out there.
Choose our 12 o clock wave to get stuck into some serious muddy fun.
ARE YOU IN?
Rally your mates, round up the family or cajole your colleagues to take on our 6km course in some of the most spectacular countryside the Peak District has to offer. Think that 6km isn't enough? Do as many laps as you can handle at no extra charge. Run till you drop.
You're going to get muddy. You're going to be challenged. Most of all you're going to have fun. Make your weekend count with THE muddy assault course adventure in the Peak District.
RUN IT - WALK IT - RIDE IT - STORM IT
JUST DO IT